Parmesan Roasted green beans have the mouth-watering taste & I just love to eat them. Actually, in my opinion – mushy or boiled green beans don’t have a great taste. Well, roasted green beans are popular as a side to a dish such wrapped in Rosemary or bacon and lemon roasted chicken. Moreover, the roasted green beans are crispy, tender, and delicious as well which is the most beautiful thing I like about the recipe.
However, if you don’t prefer parmesan roasted green beans in your dish – you can also go for asparagus as it’s a great alternative option to go.
Let me tell you the truth – the reason behind being a parmesan roasted green beans lover is – they are so easy to make, delicious, and looks amazing as a side of a dish. If you desire to add extra flavor to the green beans – then you can add a little bit crushed red pepper while seasoning them.
Again, if you want to keep the parmesan dairy-free – you just need to leave the parmesan off for that.
You can also serve it to your guests and show the magic of your hand. One thing you must agree that your guests arrive on time and you are not done yet with your cooking, right? At this point, the roasted green beans recipe saves your time and helps you out with your cooking.
Well, if you are planning to make double the roasted green beans recipe – then it would be better to use two baking sheets for the recipe. And to enjoy the tremendous taste of the recipe – serve them right after the oven immediately. And you can use a stovetop grill pan as an alternative option if you don’t have the oven or just not working at that time.
- 12 ounces of dry, trimmed green beans.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 11/2 tbsp shredded Parmesan
Additional Ingredients: (Only if you want to use them)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Sliced almonds
- Dried herbs
- Mince garlic
- Fresh pepper
- At first, preheat your oven to 425°F. Make sure you have used a baking sheet with aluminum as it will help you to clean it with much ease.
- Take a baking sheet to lay green beans and drizzle oil on them. Also, you can mix salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss them to coat evenly.
- Now spread the green beans all over the sheet and use all the surface spaces of the sheet. And this will allow you to lay the sheets with green beans on the lower third section of the oven.
- We are almost done – bake them in the oven for 10 minutes and turn them all and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Yup – now the recipe is ready and you can remove it from the oven. Sprinkle the roasted green beans with grated cheese for additional flavor.
Well, I am pretty sure that you have got the idea of how to roast the parmesan green beans, right? Make it for your family. Also, you can surprise your guests with this amazing side dish. You can add the additional ingredients that I have mentioned above to make the roasted beans super delicious.
For More Food Content Click Here